A unique program designed to help you combat the illnesses caused by chemicals in food and environmental toxins.
According to the International Journal of Cancer-
“it is clear that environmental and lifestyle factors are key determinants of human disease– accounting for perhaps 75% of most cancers.”
· Do you have trouble losing weight?
- Do you have high cholesterol?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Do you have blood sugar problems?
- Do you come from a family with diabetes, high cholesterol and obesity?
- Do you feel tired?
- Do you feel older than you are?
- Do you eat non-organic and packaged foods?
- Do you live near a high traffic area?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Have you had any occupational exposure to chemicals?
What is Detoxification?
Detoxification is an essential process for the health of the body. A detoxification of many common pollutants and toxins that we are exposed to everyday. These can include the toxins associated with makeup/cologne, alcohol consumption, cigarette smoke, prescription drugs, workplace/household chemicals and heavy metals.
Is detoxification something new?
No, many cultures have long used bowel cleansing, saunas, steams, and fasting as a way to “cleanse” or “purify the body”. Research has shown that the body’s ability to neutralize or detoxify substances can have an impact to ones overall health.
What does the liver have to do with detoxification?
Our liver helps defend us from toxicity by neutralizing potentially harmful substances that are made in the body, come from the environment, or found in our diet. These substances must be detoxified (neutralized) by the liver in order to become harmless and removed from the body.
My liver doesn’t bother me and my blood tests are fine, why do I need to detoxify?
Typically, we are not eating the foods that support optimal liver function. For example, if you are not eating foods such as: red beets, kale, and brussels sprouts, then you may be at risk for sub-optimal liver function and not even know it.
What Makes This Program So Unique?
- Clinical studies validate that healthy lifestyle changes, such as this program, have beneficial effects, including reducing the risk for diabetes, heart attack and some cancers.
- With a whole food based program, you are feeding the body, which makes it a gentle process and supportive of the body’s physiology.
- Supports Phase I, Phase II, and Phase II detoxification pathways.
- Clinically shown to be effective.